Soccer and Fun Since 1981


 Please Read this Complete Message

** Note- this message was emailed to each of the families who have already registered their child.

 For almost four decades the health and safety of our campers and staff has been our highest priority at Az Soccer Camp.  I’m sure you have been wondering about the viability of  Az Soccer Camp this summer in light of the  COVID-19 epidemic.  I am incredibly saddened to announce we will be cancelling Az Soccer Camp for the summer of 2020.  I recognize the tremendous level of disappointment this decision causes our loyal campers, our supportive families, and our dedicated staff. I do not make this difficult decision lightly, but the health and safety of our campers, their families, and our staff is paramount. With all the changes we do not have a pulse on the status of Camp in 2021 yet.

 I understand this unique and challenging time has impacted many across our nation financially, socially, physically, and emotionally. The cancellation of Az Soccer Camp will challenge myself and family as well in each of these ways.

 The details and refunds?

Each year leading up to camp I have a multitude of expenses - 

*The insurance for a camp like ours is quite expensive and has to be paid for all year round to keep the policy active.

*Each Credit Card Transaction has a non-refundable processing fee, as well as website merchant fees, etc.

*Every staff member has to go through a background check and camp takes on that cost for each staff member.

*Everyone knows Bo! His pay comes out of the campers’ fees as he is paid throughout the year helping with Admin and other duties. 

 With all these expenses (and others) we do not have everyone's registration fee on hand yet.  Unfortunately the government has not set up plans to help business like AZ Soccer Camp as of yet, so the burden of the finances is falling on me and my family.  I ask for your patience. I am selling some personal items of value and seeking a line of credit to enable me to refund each of you.  

Please read the following options below and let us know which you would be willing or need to do.

1.  Request a full refund (this process will take some time so please be patient and read the details at the bottom)

 2.  Allow AZ Soccer camp to keep some or all of your deposit / payment to go towards our expenses and losses.  (I am not looking to make any money on this, just to pay already occurred expenses.) Please indicate the amount:  IE: Keep full deposit / Keep half of the payment / etc

 We do not yet know the future of AZ Soccer Camp so we don't want to offer to keep your deposit for 2021 as we do not yet know the status of Camp in 2021. 


We know some of you are anxious to get your refund. We are expecting the refunds to be issued by the end of May if not sooner. Your refund will, more than likely, be credited back to the credit card you used when you registered your child.  If your card has changed since then and the CC refund is blocked, we will begin mailing checks. Please be patient as we begin to reverse this process. 

Thank you and we hope everyone is safe and healthy.  We miss seeing everyone and can't wait till life goes back to normal.